Fact Sheets of GWRC Project on “Effect-Based Monitoring in Water Safety Planning ” (2019-2023)
- This factsheet provides an overview of the context to implement effect-based methods for water safety planning, whether it is the regulatory context or potential users readiness. User perception was investigated through a survey conducted among water sector stakeholders.
- Use of effect-based monitoring for the assessment of risks of low-level mixtures of chemicals in water on man and the environment
- Factsheet for Operators
- Fact Sheet for Legislators
- Fact Sheet on Water Safety Plan Protocol Development
- Fact Sheet on the Applicability of effect-based methods in Sanitation Safety Planning and water reuse
- Fact Sheet on the Perception of effect-based methods & barriers to implementation